GBC Home
Academics at GBC
GBC Transcripts graphic

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts, showing your courses completed, grades, and degrees received, are available online at your MyGBC Self-Service Center. Under the Academics heading, select "Transcript: View Unofficial".

Official Transcripts
(for students with an active GBC account)

In applying to another institution, you will need an Official transcript, which is stamped with the official GBC seal and signed by the Director of Admissions and Registrar.

Ordering Transcripts Online

Great Basin College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

  • To order an official transcript(s), log in to the Clearinghouse secure site.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

GBC reserves the right to withhold transcripts if you have outstanding obligations.

Telephone requests will not be accepted, but if you have questions, please call 775.753.2102.

Great Basin College - 1500 College Parkway - Elko, Nevada 89801 - 775.738.8493
A member institution of the Nevada System of Higher Education
Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
All rights reserved. Use of any content only by express permission of Great Basin College © 2015.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

This page is XHTML 1.0 compliant

This page is coded to conform to XHTML 1.0