GBC Home
Admissions Student Information graphic

Changing Your Personal Identification Data

It is important that you keep your personal identification data current with the college to ensure receipt of critical and important documentation. While it is critical that all students keep GBC apprised of any changes, it is required of students who receive federal financial aid or veterans’ benefits to keep all information current. Failure to do so could affect eligibility for continued benefits.

You can process a change of name by completing Request to Change Personal Data Form and presenting it along with legal documentation supporting the name change to the Admissions Office:

Admissions Office, Berg Hall
Great Basin College

1500 College Parkway
Elko, NV 89801


Great Basin College - 1500 College Parkway - Elko, Nevada 89801 - 775.738.8493
A member institution of the Nevada System of Higher Education
Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
All rights reserved. Use of any content only by express permission of Great Basin College © 2018.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

This page is XHTML 1.0 compliant

This page is coded to conform to XHTML 1.0