Documentation required for students who have moved to Nevada for permanent full-time employment:
The student who has moved to Nevada for employment must provide
- a letter from the Nevada employer on employer letterhead, indicating that the student was hired for permanent, full-time employment, and
- a copy of the student’s Nevada driver’s license or Nevada ID.
If the employee’s spouse is the student, we must have
- the employment letter as described above,
- a marriage license,
- a copy of the first page of their income tax filing, showing that they filed together, and
- a Nevada driver’s license for BOTH the student and the spouse.
If the employee’s dependent child is the student, we must have
- the employment letter,
- a copy of the first page of the most recent federal income tax filing, showing that the child was claimed on the employee’s income tax, and
- a Nevada driver’s license for the employee and also for the dependent if s/he is of driving age.
Close this Window